Zetalase™ Fiber Laser Marking System
Maintenance-free, robust and highly flexible. No other system on the market offers more features than Zetalase™.
With its large work area and premium feature list, Zetalase™ can do it all.
An expansive work envelope provides capability for marking a wide array of parts, large or small, light or heavy. In addition to the front sliding operator door, the side access door provides operators 180° access to the expansive 18” x 24” part loading area.
Zetalase™ features an onboard processor and a 10” touch screen monitor. Our touch interface software allows operators to quickly and easily select and edit pre-configured marking programs
on the fly.
Programming with our Minilase™ Pro SE software enables you to easily mark text, barcodes, serial and date codes, graphics and more.
Utilize our full-size rotary device for 360° radial part marking. Upgrade to an automatic part loading door or programmable focal height to increase operator ergonomics.
- Air-Cooled, Maintenance Free Design for Industrial Applications
- Advanced MOPA Fiber Laser Engine from 10 to 50W with Selectable Pulse Durations
- Front Sliding Part Loading Door with 180° Side Access
- Power Focal Height Adjustment with Focus Finder Tool
- Heavy Duty Membrane Operator Pendant and T-Slot Work Surface
- Onboard Processor with 10” Touch Screen Interface
- Rear Access Panel with Ethernet, USB, Keyboard, Mouse and Secondary Monitor Hookup.
- Auto Mode with Automatic Marking Start Upon Door Closure
- Ideal for Marking all Metals, Carbide, Painted/Anodized Materials & Most Plastics
- Comprehensive 3-Year Warranty