Minilase™ Keon Laser Marking System
A Revolutionary Laser Marking Design. Powerful Control, Versatile Configuration.
Minilase Keon™ takes laser marking innovation to the next level.
A revolutionary, patent-pending design provides users the flexibility to mark both small parts and large parts. A four-sided collapsible power shroud provides a protected Class 1 marking configuration. In addition, with password protected control, the system can be switched to a Class 4 workstation for large or irregular part configurations.
The sliding track system permits the safety shroud to move to the rear of the machine allowing full access to the large T-slot work surface. The system comes equipped with a laser control rack and an integrated touch panel interface for laser control. A secondary touch panel display on the front of the laser system provides constant machine feedback.
A USB connection to a laptop or desktop PC is all that is required to start programming with our Minilase™ Pro SE laser marking software. Quickly mark text, barcodes, serial and date codes, graphics and more. Utilize our micro or full size rotary device in Class 4 mode for 360° radial part marking.
With our Quick Start Guide, video tutorials and laser programming manual, Minilase Keon™ can be
setup and marking within minutes.
- Air-Cooled Maintenance Free Industrial Design
- Advanced MOPA Fiber Laser Engine from 10 to 30W with Selectable Pulse Durations
- Class 1 or Class 4 Laser Mode Operation
- Four-Sided Collapsible Power Shroud with Sliding Track System
- Touchscreen Display for Machine Control and Laser Setup as well as Machine Function Feedback
- Power Focal Height Adjustment with Easy Focus Finder
- Ideal for Marking all Metals, Most Plastics, Painted/Anodized/Coated Materials and a Variety of Other Substrates
- Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty