With the ability to run up to four axes, EMS400 is ideal for large tray and part marking.
EMS400 features an automated 600mm x 600mm XY stage, ideal for marking trays of parts or large components in multiple locations. A front vertical pneumatically actuated door maximizes operator ergonomics. Programmable Z-Axis capability as a standard option allows for quick and easy changeover between components. Utilize a rotary device in conjunction with the XY stage to mark around the circumference of parts. A choice of laser power and a variety of large focal lenses provide the ability to solve any application.
EMS400TM features an onboard PC and a gas assisted swing arm with monitor, keyboard and mouse allowing operators to easily design, edit and select laser etching programs. The system can be controlled without a PC as well using the included operator handheld control pendant.
Programming with our Evolution software enables you to easily create axis motion and mark text, barcodes, serial and date codes, graphics and more.
- Air-Cooled, Maintenance Free Design for Industrial Applications
- Powerful Fiber Laser Engine from 20 to 100W with Selectable Pulse Durations
- Front Vertical Pneumatically Actuated Part Loading Door
- Programmable Focal Height Adjustment
- 600mm x 600mm Automated XY Stage
- Integrated PC with Monitor/Keyboard/Mouse on Ergonomic Gas Assisted Swing Arm
- Removable Side Panels for Large and Long Component Marking
- Available with a Variety of Focal Lenses from 160mm to 420mm
- Ideal for Marking all Metals, Carbide, Painted/Anodized Materials & Most Plastics
- Comprehensive 3-Year Warranty