BOFA Advantage Base 1 Oracle
The Laser Companion range has been designed so that a number of manufacturer's laser engravers can sit on top of the extractor, effectively doubling it up as a work station.
The Advantage Base 1 Oracle has been designed so that a number of manufacturer’s laser engravers can sit on top of the extractor, effectively doubling it up as a work station.
All the Base units in the range have the option of an onboard compressor for a compact installation. BOFA’s ‘Easi-Seal’ filter location makes filter change easy, quick and safe.
The revolutionary Auto-Voltage Sensing Turbine automatically self adjusts to run on any voltage worldwide, whilst the Reverse Flow filter technology enhances filter performance and ensures longer filter life.
Automatic Flow Control allows the user to preset correct flow rates, giving lower noise levels and further protection of both the combined filter and the DeepPleat DUO pre filter.
AD Base 1 Oracle FeaturesStandard Features
- Filters with long life and low replacement cost
- Low noise levels
- Filter condition indicator
- ‘Easi-Seal’ filter location
- Auto sensing voltage (90-257v) for global use
- Automatic flow control
- DeepPleat DUO pre filter technology
- Advanced Carbon Filter technology
- HEPA and Gas combined filter
- Reverse flow filter technology
- Small footprint
- VOC gas sensors (Volatile Organic Compound)
- Onboard compressor
- Remote stop / start interface
- Filter change / System fail signal
Technical SpecificationsAD Base 1 Oracle Specifications
Deeppleat Pre Filter Specifications
Combined Filter Specifications