The Tykma Electrox Scorpion Rapide uses the latest optic fiber technology and provides high performance laser marking, etching or engraving capabilities.
The ultimate laser for marking, engraving, etching and pulsed micro-machining. Ideal for high speed, high resolution operations on a wide range of materials including metals and plastics.
Complete control of the laser beam parameters to permit a wide range of marking, etching and engraving finishes. In-built 4 axis control, which is easily integrated into automated production systems or into one of Electrox’s stand-alone workstations.
Extremely low operating costs and virtually maintenance-free
Easy to use with minimum training and set-up requirements. Up to 20kW peak power with 70kW average power.
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Full compatibility with all current versions of 32 bit Windows™
- Fast file transfer to the laser
- File import formats: PLT (HPGL), AI, DXF, PNL (Electrox), BMP, TIFF
- Bar codes
- Two dimensional codes including data matrix
- Automatic serialization
- File input programming (mail merge)
- Date coding
- Fill editor
- Motion control (4 axis)
- Multiple I/O interface
- TrueType font converter