More power and space for maximum flexibility. Zetalase™ XL can do it all!
An expansive work area and choice of lenses makes Zetalase™ XL our most flexible system yet.
The new Zetalase™ XL features the most expansive work area of our entire product range. Available in multiple configurations to mark tall and/or large components as well as large fixtures of parts. A front vertical pneumatically actuated door maximizes operator ergonomics. Programmable Z-Axis capability as a standard option allows for a quick and easy changeover between components. A choice of laser power and a variety of large focal lenses provide the ability to solve any application.
Zetalase™ XL features an onboard PC and a gas assisted swing arm with monitor, keyboard and mouse allowing operators to easily design, edit and select laser etching marking programs.
Programming with our Minilase™ Pro SE software enables you to easily mark text, barcodes, serial and date codes, graphics and more.
Utilize our full size rotary device for 360° radial part marking.
- Air-Cooled, Maintenance Free Design for Industrial Applications
- MOPA Fiber Laser Engine from 20 to 50W with Selectable Waveforms
- Front Vertical Pneumatically Actuated Part Loading Door with Built in Safety
- Programmable Focal Height Adjustment
- 24” x 30” T-Slot Work Surface and Heavy Duty Membrane Control Pendant
- Integrated PC with Monitor/Keyboard/Mouse Mounted on an Ergonomic Gas Assisted Swing Arm
- Side Access Panel with Ethernet, USB, and Service Connection Access
- Auto Mode with Automatic Marking Start Upon Door Closure
- Available with a Variety of Focal Lenses from 160mm to 420mm
- Ideal for Marking all Metals, Carbide, Painted/ Anodized Materials & Most Plastics
- Comprehensive 3-Year Warranty